- Age: 34
- Occupation: Operations & Logistics Manager
- Goal: Tone up & get in shape for summer!
- Location: Horsforth
- Weekly Sessions: 4
- Program: Bikini Body Workout
- What's your best piece of advice for new clients?
Be prepared to forget every thing you have been told about training and nutrition in the past.
- Why did you choose Drive PT?
I was bored with my programme and didn’t feel as though I was getting any benefits from it at all. I wanted to do something I enjoyed and get the results I wanted without having to spend so much time at the gym.
- How did you feel before your first session?
Was very excited, I had had an in depth consultation first and felt confident that the Bikini workout would work.
- And how do you feel now?
I’m so happy I made the change, I have the results I wanted and spend less time getting them.
- What's the best part of training?
The trainer!!!!! I don’t have to spend forever on the tread mill and my programme changes so that I don’t get bored.
- And what's the worst part?
Having to make the effort. You definitely get out what you put in though.
- What results have you had to date?
My diet has completely changed and I eat much healthier and as a result have more energy. I also get to eat more than I used to so don’t have to think of it as a diet.
My shape has changed which is exactly what I wanted and due to the extensive knowledge of Drive I now find that my posture is much better which allows me to train more effectively.
I can honestly say I enjoy training now.
If you want to shape up for summer just like Adele did then we have the package designed just for YOU!