- Age: 37
- Occupation: Managing Director
- Goal: Lose body fat, re shape physique, gain muscle.
- Location: Alderley Edge, Cheshire
- Weekly Sessions: 4
- Program: South Beach Workout
- What's your best piece of advice for new clients?
Start with an open mind. You quickly realise your knowledge of exercise gained from magazines is limited and completely flawed!
- Why did you choose Drive PT?
A referral was passed to me at a business meeting over lunch when i started to ask my colleague why he was quizzing the waiter over the portion of food he was carefully selecting. He described it as ‘eating for his metabolic type’, sounded interesting.
- How did you feel before your first session?
Nervous, i was expecting Harvey from celebrity fit club, I can assure you it is the complete opposite.
- And how do you feel now?
Extremely fit, very strong, a lot lighter and highly energised. I have a very consuming job and i find this a very good release. Matt has worked hard to re address my work/ life balance, something I desperately needed. I would describe Matt as more of a Lifestyle coach than personal trainer.
- What's the best part of training?
I’m now an addict of ‘Hardcore strength training’ as Matt describes it!!
This tends to involve any exercise that makes me feel sick yet strangely satisfied. Who’d have thought pulling a dumper truck tyre could be so much fun!!!
- And what's the worst part?
Having to now spend a fortune re kitting my wardrobe out!
- What results have you had to date?
I’ve lost 2 stone of fat, regained my work/ life balance, increased in confidence and I feel great.
Thank you drivePT!